Orthodontics is an excellent investment when it comes to caring for the overall dental, medical, and psychological well-being of children and adults. At Orthodontic Specialists, P.A., we believe that financial considerations should not be a barrier to securing any necessary treatments. We will thoroughly explain your treatment options so that we can accommodate your needs, and we promise to work with you to find a payment option that meets both your treatment objectives and your budget.
Orthodontic Specialists, P.A. accepts many insurance plans with the exception of some Managed Care Plans. If your insurance covers orthodontic treatment, you will receive the benefit of reduced personal cost. Many insurances have a lifetime orthodontic benefit that is distinct from regular dental insurance. Please advise our insurance coordinator of your insurance plan so coverage can be verified and estimated.
We will help you estimate the portion of your treatment that is covered by insurance; however, insurance companies vary greatly in deductible amounts as well as in coverage benefits. We strongly recommend that you become completely familiar with all aspects of your orthodontic insurance to help us with the insurance estimate. This is to our mutual benefit, as patients are ultimately responsible for the balance of services that are not covered by insurance.
If you have orthodontic insurance, we will submit claims on your behalf to your insurance carrier. It is important to remember that as an orthodontic office, we can only submit claims on your behalf. Your orthodontic insurance is a contract between you and your insurance company.
In an effort to keep orthodontic fees down while maintaining the highest level of professional care, we have established this financial policy:
- If payment is made in-full at the start of treatment, we offer a discount on the portion of the treatment not covered by insurance.
- Typically, an initial payment is requested at the start of treatment. The balance will be paid off over the duration of treatment.
- Monthly in-house payment plans are set up on auto-withdrawal using your credit card, checking account, or savings account.
- No-down payment plans are also available through contracted outside companies, many of which offer adjustable monthly payments as low as $63 a month.
- For your convenience, we accept payments made by Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover.
- Our financial coordinator is extremely knowledgeable and helpful, and she looks forward to assisting you to maximize your Flexible Benefit and Health Savings Account reimbursement.
If you have any questions about our financial options, we invite you to contact our office prior to your appointment with our orthodontist, Dr. Joseph Basile, so we can make sure that your treatment runs smoothly.